Looking for a great-tasting way to enjoy the protective power of green tea antioxidants? Well, look no further than the green tea health benefits of our Antioxidant Max™ teas. These teas contain powerful flavonoid antioxidants that can help reduce the cell-damaging effects of free radicals in your body.
Antioxidant Max Green Teas feature:
- 35% more flavonoid antioxidants (162 mg per serving) than other leading flavored green teas (approx. 120mg per serving)
- 20% DV Vitamin C per serving
- The flavors of exotic superfruits from around the world
Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- All Natural:
- This product contains all-natural herbs and flavors, and no artificial colors or preservatives.
- Green tea, natural blackberry and pomegranate flavors with other natural flavors, green tea extract, Rebiana (sweetener from stevia, contains soy lecithin), ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and pomegranates.
- Caffeine Status:
- Contains Caffeine
- Gluten Status:
- Gluten Free
- Kosher Certification:
Serving Size: 1 tea bag (2g)
Makes: 8 fl. oz.
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Total Carb. 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The most accurate information is always on the label on the actual product. We periodically update our labels based on new nutritional analysis to verify natural variations from crop to crop and at times formula revisions. The website does not necessarily get updated at the same time. The values on the website are intended to be a general guide to consumers. For absolute values, the actual label on the product at hand should be relied on.
- Double Espresso
- Drip Coffee
- Chocolate Bar
- Antioxidant Max Green Tea Blackberry Pomegranate
- Decaffeinated Coffee
- Herb Tea
For smooth green tea with a mild, delicate flavor, always start with water that is very hot but not boiling.
Hot Tea by the Cup
Pour freshly heated water over one tea bag. Steep 2 minutes and remove tea bag. Sweeten if desired.
Iced Tea by Pitcher
Pour 2 cups freshly heated water over four tea bags in a heat-resistant container. Steep 2 minutes and remove tea bags. If desired, add sweetener while tea is hot. Add 2 cups cold water and chill.
Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
According to Hebrew legend, each pomegranate fruit contains exactly 613 seeds – one for each of the 613 mitzvoh, or commandments, in the Torah.