Celestial Seasonings® Introduces Giftable Teas for Valentine's Day and Mother's Day
Celestial Seasonings, a leader in the Specialty Tea category, introduces two teas perfect for gift-giving: Chocolate Raspberry Bliss™ herbal tea and Vanilla Strawberry Rose Ceylon black tea. These 100 percent natural and calorie-free teas come in decadently delicious flavors wrapped in romantic, elegant packaging—complete with a built-in gift tag for effortless gift-giving this Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. Both teas are made with no added sugar or sweeteners, and are healthful alternatives to traditional gifts.
- Chocolate Raspberry Bliss herbal tea is a healthful way to indulge in the rich taste of chocolate and sweet-tart raspberries, without the calories. Naturally caffeine free.
- Vanilla Strawberry Rose Ceylon black tea has the natural sweetness of vanilla and rose accented with the light, fresh flavor of strawberries. Contains caffeine.
- 100 percent natural
- Decadently delicious flavors have no added sugars or sweeteners, and are a guiltless way to satisfy any sweet tooth
- Tea and herbs are rich in antioxidants
- Rigorous testing ensures quality and consistency in every cup
- Black and herbal teas should be steeped for 4–6 minutes in boiling water.
- Romantic packaging with a soft color palette and elegant design makes a gift anyone would be proud to give.
- Design incorporates a gift tag, allowing consumers to address the boxes without the need for additional wrapping.
- Packaging is made of biodegradable, 100 percent recyclable material.
- Packaging uses minimal material, including omitting strings and tags to save more than 1,650 tons of waste from entering landfills each year.
- One box contains 20 tea bags. One tea bag makes one 8 fl. oz. serving.
- Available through grocery, drug, natural food and mass market channels nationwide beginning January 2008.
- Available online at www.celestialseasonings.com.
Suggested Retail Price
Celestial Seasonings, a brand of The Hain Celestial Group, offers an all-natural product line of more than 100 great-tasting teas and beverages. After nearly 40 years, the company remains committed to using only the highest quality 100 percent natural herbs, teas, spices and fruits to produce fresh, delicious tea, coffee and spices.
CONTACT: Tracie Lesser, +1-312-596-3521, firstname.lastname@example.org, for