Come join us before or after your tour in the Celestial Café. We serve fresh, nutritious, home-cooked meals in a warm and inviting atmosphere filled with beautiful Celestial Seasonings artwork.
Monday through Friday • 7 AM–10 AM
- Eggs, bacon, French toast, pancakes, biscuits & gravy and more cooked to order, plus daily breakfast specials.
- Fresh baked goods – bagels, muffins, breads and more.
Monday through Friday • 11 AM–2 PM (Salad Bar Available Until 2:30 PM)
- Entrée of the Day – a delicious new special every day.
- From the Grill – hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, veggie burgers and more, plus a daily grill special and a delightful new panini sandwich every week.
- Soup & Salad Bar – fresh and healthy dining with two types of lettuce, 16 assorted toppings, and two soups.
Monday through Friday • 7 AM–2:30 PM
- Ready-to-eat sandwiches, burritos and homemade desserts.
- Refreshing beverages like hot and iced Celestial Seasonings teas, hot coffee, soft drinks and more.
The Celestial Café is our on–site public restaurant and employee break area. As is common in public restaurants, we do not allow groups to bring in their own food to eat in our restaurant, or inside the Tour Center Lobby. All food must be purchased in the Café for consumption in our premises, including our patio. (The only exception to this is for Celestial employees.)
The Café offers a special group menu for school and special needs groups. Please contact the Café Manager for more information and for reservations for groups of 8 or more at (303)581-1308.
The tables positioned around the Tea Shop and Tour Center on the east side of the building near the main entrance, are available for sack lunch picnics.
Located just behind the Celestial Seasonings Tour Center at 4600 Sleepytime Drive in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Click here for directions.